Sign in to follow this  
mish

o/

Current RSN: Mishani

Previous RSN(s): way way too many, CHIPSnSALSA and NITTYGRITTY were two

Picture of your stats (make sure your link ends in .png): stttaaaaaaats.png.3901ce29bc612a04bc35d908302fc98b.png

Current & previous clans (pre-eoc & 07): I haven't really done clans. I was/am CWC but.. it's not really a clan lol 

Do you know anybody in Sanity: Nay

Tell us about yourself: Uhhhhhhhhhh, idk what to say. I don't do drugs. I enjoy CW if i'm not failing at leveling my other stats because i'm too lazy to get a mere measly 200k in ranged. I could just afk in NMZ but even afk'ing takes effort... i'm a recovering gambling/staking addict. I actually hate this game with a passion, but I love the people in this game and the people I regularly see at CW; I love the banter and friendly competition (even though some people get really salty). I used to play other games competitively, but i've taken a very long break or quit them because I think being overly competitive ruins the fun of games, but it doesn't mean I don't like things that are competitive, it just means that I think everything could be a bit more fun without things getting toxic. I'm from the West Coast and I hate it with a passion as well- why does housing have to be so expensive.

Anything else you would like to add: Yes; Arma negative mage needs to be buffed. !

yooo wassup

Welcome

welcome bro

Welcome

i also love banter

mish more like bish haha

welcome

hi!