Sign in to follow this  
klap stoel

klap stoel - introduction

Current RSN: klap stoel

Previous RSN(s): to long ago don't even know if I changed names but u can see.

Picture of your stats (make sure your link ends in .png):

image.png.625a4e338a7628770b871c58bb897796.png

Current & previous clans (pre-eoc & 07): Just a group of friends and they all stopped playing

Do you know anybody in Sanity: Nope but I have been in the cc for some time.

Tell us about yourself: My name is Axel but call me Klap or klap stoel. (Its Dutch for foldingchair) I'm close to 18 but used to playing with older people. I started playing Runescape when iw as 4 years old with the help of my brother. My first in-game name was Dora314 :)))))))))). I'am close to finishing highschool and not sure what to study or do next but i have some time left.

I would like to start playing airsoft when I become 18 (Dutch laws ughhhh). I like to do a variety of thing on runescape but my main goal is to stay away from the duel arena. Get a max cape and become rich without staking. Get a 1000+ raids 1 kc and teach other people how to raid (already teached a lot of people but its better to be more experienced). Oh, and I'm Dutch.

Anything else you would like to add: I always set rediculous goals for myself in this game :). (first thing i did on the account was 1 to 83 agility without stopping apart from sleeping

)

pipe it up dab pipe it up dab

Waddup buddy 

yo