Congratulations Alrite on Member of the Month!
Sign in to follow this  
RateMeh

[ACCEPTED] hello

Current and past RSN(s): RateMeh, BAKL

Preferred name: Jajack

Timezone: GMT

Combat level: 124

Do you have barrows gloves: yes

Previous and current clans/teams (pre-eoc and 07):                current: CT, Sanity

Do you know anybody in Sanity? If so, who? Please note that you will need at least 1 referral:

everyone

How did you find out about Sanity: jajack crying on phone

Are you aware that any scamming/hacking will result in a permanent ban from the clan and you being reported to Rsjustice: yes

Why do you wish to join Sanity and who do you enjoy doing in the game: cwa, the banta, carl's voice

Provide evidence of TeamSpeak being downloaded (printscreen of it open, or a desktop icon, etc): https://gyazo.com/ad4be5e4aaf434ef9d94e23a75846b22

Are you interested in warring: yes

Have you read the thread explaining the trial member process: yes

Would you like to add anything: yes

l0l

30 minutes ago, RateMeh said:

Previous and current clans/teams (pre-eoc and 07):                current: CT, Sanity

DIDNT INCLUDE VINTAGE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

its the boy

oh christ wb

LMFAOOOOOOO

6 hours ago, jajack said:

DIDNT INCLUDE VINTAGE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

If this is true, can you please tell us why you left out vintage? Also, can you explain what it was like being in vintage? spare no details, let it all flow out. 

lool hey

I didn't ref u

Yo

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLOOLLOLOOLLL

!Ratemeh

imagine being in CT

<3

please do not put me down as ref i did not agree to ref you did not ask me if i would ref you so i will not be reffing you because you did not ask me to ref you but you put my name down despite not asking me for a ref but just putting me down without asking so i will not be reffing because you put me down as a ref without asking but i did not agree to ref you so i will not be reffing you because you did not ask for a ref but put my name down anyway 

:muscle:

15 minutes ago, bball said:

please do not put me down as ref i did not agree to ref you did not ask me if i would ref you so i will not be reffing you because you did not ask me to ref you but you put my name down despite not asking me for a ref but just putting me down without asking so i will not be reffing because you put me down as a ref without asking but i did not agree to ref you so i will not be reffing you because you did not ask for a ref but put my name down anyway 

:muscle:

Sign in to follow this