Congratulations Alrite on Member of the Month!
Nando

Let's make a story

Rules are simple, Copy and paste what was last commented, then add between 1 and 3 words of you own.

-Somebody must comment before you can comment again.

We did this on the old Sanity offsite and ended up with a pretty funny story, be interesting to see what comes about this time.

I'll start..

Once upon a

Edited by Nando

Once upon a time rev cummies

Once upon a time rev cummies

got on my 

Once upon a time rev cummies got on my horse, but then

Once upon a time rev cummies got on my horse, but then carl ate it.

Once upon a time rev cummies got on my horse, but then carl ate it. After he ate 

Once upon a time rev cummies got on my horse, but then carl ate it. After he ate he was craving

Once upon a time rev cummies got on my horse, but then carl ate it. After he ate he was craving some loving from

Once upon a time rev cummies got on my horse, but then carl ate it. After he ate he was craving some loving from iceman's little sister

Once upon a time rev cummies got on my horse, but then carl ate it. After he ate he was craving some loving from iceman's little sister and a fleshlight.

Once upon a time rev cummies got on my horse, but then carl ate it. After he ate he was craving some loving from iceman's little sister and a fleshlight. Flutten cucked WhatAreThose

Once upon a time rev cummies got on my horse, but then carl ate it. After he ate he was craving some loving from iceman's little sister and a fleshlight. Flutten cucked WhatAreThose,  she sucked his

Once upon a time rev cummies got on my horse, but then carl ate it. After he ate he was craving some loving from iceman's little sister and a fleshlight. Flutten cucked WhatAreThose,  she sucked his toes while getting

Once upon a time rev cummies got on my horse, but then carl ate it. After he ate he was craving some loving from iceman's little sister and a fleshlight. Flutten cucked WhatAreThose,  she sucked his toes while getting cummies from jajack

Once upon a time rev cummies got on my horse, but then carl ate it. After he ate he was craving some loving from iceman's little sister and a fleshlight. Flutten cucked WhatAreThose,  she sucked his toes while getting cummies from jajack and Roses dad.

Once upon a time rev cummies got on my horse, but then carl ate it. After he ate he was craving some loving from iceman's little sister and a fleshlight. Flutten cucked WhatAreThose,  she sucked his toes while getting cummies from jajack and Roses dad. Dinkle lost ahrims 

Once upon a time rev cummies got on my horse, but then carl ate it. After he ate he was craving some loving from iceman's little sister and a fleshlight. Flutten cucked WhatAreThose,  she sucked his toes while getting cummies from jajack and Roses dad. Dinkle lost ahrims when his teacher hacked his account. Ben and Texan found themselves

2 hours ago, Horse said:

Once upon a time rev cummies got on my horse, but then carl ate it. After he ate he was craving some loving from iceman's little sister and a fleshlight. Flutten cucked WhatAreThose,  she sucked his toes while getting cummies from jajack and Roses dad. Dinkle lost ahrims when his teacher hacked his account. Ben and Texan found themselves

3 words max bro !!!!! 

Current story:

Once upon a time rev cummies got on my horse, but then carl ate it. After he ate he was craving some loving from iceman's little sister and a fleshlight. Flutten cucked WhatAreThose,  she sucked his toes while getting cummies from jajack and Roses dad. Dinkle lost ahrims when his teacher

Once upon a time rev cummies got on my horse, but then carl ate it. After he ate he was craving some loving from iceman's little sister and a fleshlight. Flutten cucked WhatAreThose,  she sucked his toes while getting cummies from jajack and Roses dad. Dinkle lost ahrims when his teacher fisted his nostril

Once upon a time rev cummies got on my horse, but then carl ate it. After he ate he was craving some loving from iceman's little sister and a fleshlight. Flutten cucked WhatAreThose,  she sucked his toes while getting cummies from jajack and Roses dad. Dinkle lost ahrims when his teacher fisted his nostril with a

Once upon a time rev cummies got on my horse, but then carl ate it. After he ate he was craving some loving from iceman's little sister and a fleshlight. Flutten cucked WhatAreThose,  she sucked his toes while getting cummies from jajack and Roses dad. Dinkle lost ahrims when his teacher fisted his nostril with a short chubby

Once upon a time rev cummies got on my horse, but then carl ate it. After he ate he was craving some loving from iceman's little sister and a fleshlight. Flutten cucked WhatAreThose,  she sucked his toes while getting cummies from jajack and Roses dad. Dinkle lost ahrims when his teacher fisted his nostril with a short chubby nipple.

But anyway, 

Once upon a time rev cummies got on my horse, but then carl ate it. After he ate he was craving some loving from iceman's little sister and a fleshlight. Flutten cucked WhatAreThose,  she sucked his toes while getting cummies from jajack and Roses dad. Dinkle lost ahrims when his teacher fisted his nostril with a short chubby nipple.

But anyway,  Derek was watching

But anyway,  Derek was watching WhatAreThose Fuck Flutten

But anyway,  Derek was watching WhatAreThose Fuck Flutten in his dreams,